Monday, November 28, 2011

Changes

Many changes are taking place right now. Well for one, I should talk about the biggest chance since I talked about it in my last post. Matt and I are no longer together. I do not want to bad mouth him because that's not the person I am or want to be. The only thing I will say is that he needs to get his priorities straight and learn to show a little common courtesy to the one he dates and not ignore them. Am I looking for something right now, sure. I am always looking. Do I want a relationship right now? I'm going to say no, but I will not let an opportunity pass if one arises though. I will always keep my options open. I Just know that I am better than what I just went through and I deserved to be treated better and with a lot more respect.

I'm working out at Fairview Haven Nursing Home full time right now. It's nice not having to drive too far to get to work...that's for sure!!! I'm also going to be doing taxes in Fairbury at H&R Block from January til' April too, so that is definitely something new too.

I have no idea where life is going to take me next. I know that I will keep my eyes and options open. I think the Lord everyday for those people who stand behind me no matter the decision...good or bad!!! Amanda, I just want to say that I'm sorry for not listening to you sooner about letting him go. You were right (yes, I know I said it and it is a miracle)!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment