Monday, October 17, 2011

Continued Changes

Well to continue on from my last post, racing is in my blood and in my life. I love my racing family!!! This year, that took on a new meaning. I was with a group, but they do not know what the meaning of friendship, family, and compassion is. I know who my true racing families are: Friedman's, Stirewalt/Gibson, Burger's, Curl's, Ledford's, Digg's, Bull's, and I'm sure there's a couple more, but my brain doesn't wanna work this morning. I've been around my Friedman race team for over 7 years now, so they are stuck with me...lol! Stirewalt's are the same way (Wendy, Mike, Cody, Laura, Cale(he's adopted...lol)). Mama Wendy has become like my 2nd mom. My dad and mama Wendy work together, so he keeps tabs on me with her that way. But, regardless, I wouldn't trade my 2nd mom for the life of me! She tells me how it is whether it is what I want to hear or not. Mike's daughter Laura is how I got to know the family. Laura and I used to work together. One day, she told me she raced at Fairbury, and then of course I had to go watch!!! LOL! And been around them ever since and that was back in 2004. Burger, Curl, Ledford, and the Bull race teams have just came into my life in the last 2 years, but I wouldn't trade them for anything!!!!

It just so happens that I met my boyfriend through Stirewalt/Gibson race team. Matt and Cody happen to be like Cody and I are: "siblings." Cody is like my little brother. Well, Matt and I hit it off really well when we met and last week, Matt and I decided we wanted to try a relationship and I am so glad we did. He's amazing. Granted, it is early in the relationship obviously, but there's already a pretty strong connection there. It is an awesome feeling having him in my life, so see many future blogs about him to come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment