Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Beginnings

It is now 2012...I've looked forward to it being a new year for some time now. 2011 was not the best year for me. To losing my job at Project Oz to many other heart aches throughout the year. Many people always say..."just wait, next year will be better." For me, I truly have to believe that this year will be better than last year!!! I know this year, I am in a wedding, so the next 8-9 months will consist of doing lots of wedding planning with Niki. Plus, my love of racing is still in full effect!

The year (even though it has been 2 days) started off with many adventures. I'm just thankful that I got to kick off the new year with some great friends...especially my best friend Amanda. I can definitely say this was one of the more interesting New Years in a LONG time! LOL!

For New Years this year, I'm saying that I am going to do one good dead a day for someone else. 
That is my goal that I set for myself. Most people say...oh, I'm going to lose weight, or I'm going to stop smoking. Those are just too common for me. Sure, I plan to lose weight this year. However, I wanted to do something different. So, that is my plan as of right now. I also plan to spend more time with friends. The last couple of months, I've been caught up in many things, so I'm going to try to make more time and more of an effort. Sure, they need to make an effort too, but so do I.

I still have no idea where life is going to take me this year, but I'm crossing my fingers and praying that something good comes along soon!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment